What is Microfinance?
Provision of financial services both deposits and loans, to low income clients for their micro-enterprises and small businesses.
Product name: UNLAD EXPRESS
- Micro Business Loan
- Micro Business existing for at least 1 year
- Loan Amount P5,000 to P300,000
- No collateral
- Weekly payment
- 10% savings component
- Micro insurance coverage for family
- Business capital
- Additional / Working capital
- Acquisition or purchase of machinery and equipment
- Construction of business facilities
- Purchase of lot / farming requirements
Sample Business: Sari-Sari stores, Bakery, Grocery,Hardware, Drug store, Carinderia, Restaurant, Repair shop, General merchandise, Dry goods, etc...
Note: Business must have daily or weekly income. Daily income/revenue should be at least P 750.00.