Thank you for choosing CBB ATM!
For a safe and convenient ATM experience with us, please allow us to share with you these valuable ATM security tips…
While security is addressed by several systems in the ATM network, the most obvious security measure revolves around the client’s Personal Identification Number (PIN). Keeping the PIN secure is a good habit to develop for any ATM cardholder.
- Treat your card like cash. Always keep your ATM card in a safe and secure place.
- Do not disclose your card number, account number and PIN to anyone.
- Use a PIN that is not related to your personal information such as birthday, address or phone number. It may be easier for you to remember, but also easy for others to guess.
- Memorize your PIN. Do not write the PIN on your ATM card or on any material that may be found with your card.
- Block the view of others when using the ATM. Do not allow anyone to see the ATM screen while making your transaction and cover your fingers as you enter your PIN on the keypad.
- Store your transaction slips in a safe place and compare them with your account statement each month.
- Do not let other people transact with your ATM card and PIN.
- Avoid getting assistance from strangers at the ATM. Ask for help only from authorized bank personnel or contact your bank’s hotline.
- Contact your bank immediately in cases of a lost or captured ATM card.